Joints Dog Cat 60Tab
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
60 tablets box
THE + PRODUCTS
- Chondroprotective agents: glucosamine and chondroitin
- Supports joint mobility: horsetail and devil's claw
- Use as treatment courses in addition to omega-3 capsules
The tablets Joint Francodex contain chondroprotective agents (glucosamine and chondroitin), horsetail (source of silicium) and harpagophytum, to help support joint function and cartilage production.
These palatable tablets can be administered directly into the mouth of the pet or crushed and added to food.
- Cats and dogs < 10 kg: ½ tablet daily;
- Dogs 10 - 20 kg: 1 tablet daily;
- Dogs > 20 kg: ½ tablet per 10 kg.
The product should be administered over a period of 2 weeks. This is not a drug product. If the symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.
Do not give to puppies and kittens less than 3 months. Always leave clean, fresh water available for your pet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place away from light. Close the container after use